(* Please note that MayaLT is not supported)
Search for “iFacialMocap” in AppStore and download the app.
Download software and scripts to connect to your PC.
Download can be done from the following URL.
After downloading, save the folder wherever you want.
Also, if you create a shortcut for iFacialMocap.exe and place it on your desktop, it will be easier to use.
1. Press the "Open Advanced Setting" button on the PC version of iFacialMocap.
2. Press the "Script" button.
3. Open the sample scene (iFacialMocapTestObj.ma).
4. Drag & drop iFacialMocap_to_Maya.mel into the scene.
5. Press the "wait connection" button.
6. Start the smartphone app and prepare.
7. Press the "Connect to Maya" button.
8. The connection is now complete.
9. When you long press the screen of the SmartPhone App, the 3DCG character's face will face forward.